Walking into our 11th annual Automation Technology Fair on October 4th, you will be greeted at the door and offered ample coffee and snacks. If you have registered for a seminar (we suggest that you do!) you can learn about the newest in automation technology directly from our manufacturers. There are many seminars to choose from so pick whichever ones best fit your interests and industry.
That voice from inside sales or customer service you usually talk to over the phone? They will all be here to chat as well as our application engineers and product specialists. Take a little time to talk to your outside sales representative and meet your inside sales representative face to face!
Then, see where our Value-Add Department usually works on customized assembly for our customers. The room is transformed into a spot to enjoy Famous Dave’s fantastic BBQ lunch. After that, you are right next door to our Expo Hall that takes place in our IPS Design Center. Many of our manufacturers have tables set up with information, demonstrations, and can answer your specific questions.
Throughout the building, we will have demonstrations set up where you can see some of the newest and coolest technology in action. These are designed by our application engineers and product specialists and can help you get a better understanding on how the products can be applied to your application. Some of the demos that will be showcased include:
- Parker Electromechanical interacting with Parker Pneumatics as well as a Parker HMR Cartesian.
- Parker T-Slot Aluminum Framing (IPS) builds will be shown including our customizable workstations and assemblies.
- SCARA Robot from Mitsubishi Electric and vibration supression demonstration.
- Robots from Rethink Robotics (Sawyer), Mobile Industrial Robots (MiR), and Nachi (MZ04) will be in action for you to see.
- Cognex will present new vision and barcode reading cameras and sensors.
- In the parking lot, the Mitsubishi Mobile Showroom will be on site for you to see the latest that they are offering.
Join us on October 4th from 8:30am to 4:30pm for networking, seminars, and the latest automation technology!