4830 Azelia Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55429
The DataMan Setup Tool Software from Cognex simplifies installation and operation of DataMan image-based barcode readers. This half day training will cover: optimizing image-based barcode readers, using the DataMan Setup Software (V6.1), and maintaining your barcode readability throughout the supply chain.
Who should attend?
Engineers, Technicians, and anyone programming or maintaining your Cognex Barcode Readers.
Agenda: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (Lunch will be provided)
- Optimizing image-based barcode readers:
- Lensing and Resolution Limits
- Hardware: Aperture, Optical Filtering, Polarization, and Lighting
- Software: Exposure Time, Gain, Image Filtering, and HDR
- Using the Cognex Dataman Setup Software V6.1:
- Interface: Results History, Q&A, Documentation
- Trigger Modes and Tuning
- Data Formatting: Getting the information you need out.
- Maintaining barcode readability throughout the supply chain.
- Reading every single code
- Using Process Control Metrics
- Barcode Grading
- Cognex Runtime Monitoring
- $195 per student for the training class
- Optional: Take home a DataMan Barcode Reader Bundle!
- $2290 DataMan 474X Bundle + training class
- $990 DataMan 262X Bundle + training class
- *If you are interested in a bundle please email email@example.com after you have registered below
**Please note that if you cancel within one (1) week of the class you will be charged 50% for late cancellation.
We will be contacting you a few weeks prior to the training for payment.
Additional Information on Bundle Options:
DataMan 474X Bundle ($2290)
- DataMan 474X Reader with HDR/HDR+ and PowerGrid, 24mm Liquid Lens, 10.3mm Liquid Lens & Light, Red High-Powered Integrated Light, Power I/O and Ethernet Cables, Tripod Mounting Bracket and Bogen Arm
DataMan 262X Bundle ($990)
- DataMan 262X Reader with PowerGrid, 6.2mm Liquid Lens, Red Light, ImageMax Illumination Kit, Power I/O and Ethernet Cables, Pivot Mounting Bracket
***Note these bundles and pricing are limited to one per customer and are subject to change. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation on demo availability for your company.
|August 23 DataMan Setup Training||772.39 KB|