To support our 3 warehouse units IPS Warehouse, Value Added, Shipping & Receiving and General Building Maintenance.
Skills: Strong attention to detail, basic understanding of computers, data entry capabilities, work independently, excellent communication and organizational skills. Willingness to learn new skills and grow with the position. Ability to work with all levels. Fabrications skills are helpful. Shipping & receiving experience is helpful, but not required.
IPS Warehouse and Value-Added Warehouse:
- Machining-Drill press, manual mill, sawing and manual hand tools
- Light fabrication-able to read and understand blue prints-helpful
- Assembling aluminum extrusion profile
- Crate and package complete project-ship via truck
- Experience with layout
- Custom work-varies from project to project
- Completing building of materials to the customer’s specifications in a timely manner.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Be able to read and complete BOM’s
- Document new assemblies if necessary.
- Pull/prep parts for assembly
- Repetitive assemblies
- Wiring/Pneumatic projects
- Off-site installs
Shipping and Receiving (back-up):
- Inventory control-main focus
- Shipping and Receiving
- Order selection
- Receive shipments into P21
- Air Compressors
- General up-keep of forklifts
- Misc. building maintenance
- Maintaining a maintenance schedule for internal equipment
- Internal Audits
Electrical wiring experience
Medical, Dental, Life, LTD, 401K
Please submit your resume via e-mail to our jobs email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in a Microsoft Word document format or as an Adobe PDF.
Thank you for your interest in Automation, Inc..